- Computational Algebra
- Numerical Analysis
- Symbolic-Numeric Computation
- 2006 - 2007: Postdoc in GALAAD, INRIA, Sophia Antipolis, France.
- 2007 - 2009: Postodc in Algorithms and Complexity group, Max Planck Institute for Information (MPII), Saarbrücken, Germany.
- 2009 onwards: Faculty at IMSc.
- Algorithmic Geometry of Numbers
- Discrete Mathematics
- Algorithms for Solving Polynomial Equations
- Algebraic and Probabilistic Tools and Techniques for Theoretical Computer Science.
- Algebra and Computation.
- Linear Programming and Combinatorial Optimization.
- Near Optimal Algorithms for Real Root Isolation, with P. Batra, in ISSAC, 2015.
- A Simple Near-Optimal Subdivision Algorithm for Complex Root Isolation based on Pellet Test and Newton Iteration, with R. Becker, M. Sagraloff, C. Yap. JSC, 2016.
- Complexity Analysis of Root Clustering for a Complex Polynomial, with R. Becker, M. Sagraloff, J. Xu, C. Yap in ISSAC, 2016.
- A Lower Bound for Computing Lagrange's Real Root Bound, with Swaroop N.P., in CASC, 2016.