Phd from Harish Chandra Research Institute
- Post doctoral Fellow at University of Toronto (2006 - 2007)
- Coleman research Fellow at Queen's University (2007 - 2008)
- Assistant Professor at IMSc (2008 - 2011)
- Reader F at IMSc (2011- 2015)
- Professor G at IMSc (2015 -)
- Algebraic number Theory
- Riemann Surfaces
- Modular forms
- Algebraic curves
- Transcendental number theory
- A course in arithmetic
- On Euclidean Ideal classes in certain Abelian extensions (with J-M. Deshouillers and J. Sivaraman), to appear in Math Z.
- Lifting of Elliptic curves (with V. Kumar Murty), to appear in Pacific J. Math.
- Erratic behaviour of Fourier coefficients of modular forms in short intervals (with Y. Bilu, J-M. Deshouillers and F. Luca), Compositio Math. 154 (2018), no.11, 2441--2461.
- On existence of Euclidean ideal classes in real cubic and quadratic fields with cyclic class groups (with J. Sivaraman), to appear in Michigan Math. J.
- On the Ramanujan-Petersson conjecture for modular forms of half-integral weight (with W. Kohnen), Forum Math. 31 (2019), no.3, 703--711.
- Transcendental sums related to the zeros of zeta functions (with M. Ram Murty and P. Rath), Mathematika 64 (2018), no. 3, 875--897.
- On Hecke eigenvalues of Siegel modular forms in the Maass space (with B. Paul and J. Sengupta), Forum Math. 30 (2018), no.3, 775--783.
- Multiple Lerch zeta functions and an idea of Ramanujan (with B. Saha), MIchigan Math. J., 67 (2018), no. 2, 267--287.
- Simultaneous sign change of Fourier-coefficients of two cusp forms (with W. Kohnen and P. Rath), Arch. Math., 105 (2015), no. 5, 413--424.
- A number field extension of a question of Milnor (with T. Chatterjee and P. Rath), SCHOLAR—a scientific celebration highlighting open lines of arithmetic research, 15--26, Contemporary Math, Amer. Math. Soc. 2015.
- An explicit bound for the first sign change of the Fourier coefficients (with Y-J Choie and W. Kohnen), Int. Math. Res. Not. 12 (2015), 3782--3792.
- The circle method and non-lacunarity of modular functions (with J. Oesterl\'e), Journal f\"ur die reine und angewandte Mathematik 703 (2015), 1--25.
- Transcendence of generalized Euler-Lehmer constants (with E. Saha and S. Sinha), J. Number Theory 145 (2014), 329--339.
- On zeros of generalized Hurwitz zeta functuions (with T. Chatterjee), J. Number Theory 145 (2014), 352--361.
- On zeros of Quasi-modular forms (with R.Balasubramanian), J. Number Theory 32 (2012), no. 10, 2228--2241.
- On a conjecture of Chowla and Milnor (with M. Ram Murty and P. Rath), Canad. J. Math 63 (2011), no. 6, 1328--1344.
- Transcendental values of certain Eichler integrals (with M. Ram Murty and P. Rath), Bull. London Math. Soc 43 (2011), no. 5, 939--952.
- A variant of Lehmer's conjecture, II: The CM-case (with V. Kumar Murty), Canad. J. Math. 63 (2011), no. 2, 298--326.
- Transcendental nature of special values of L-functions (with M. Ram Murty and P. Rath), Canad. J. Math. 63 (2011), no. 1, 136--152.
- A canonical subspace of modular forms of half-integral weight (with M. Manickam and B. Ramakrishnan), Math. Ann. 347 (2010), no. 4, 899--916.
- On the zeros of certain cusp forms, Math. Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc. 141 (2006), no. 2, 191--195.