- Statistical Mechanics of Quantum Fields
- B. Sc. (1990) Government College, Phulbani, Orissa
- M. Sc. (1992) Utkal University, Bhubaneswar
- Ph.D. (2000) Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar
- Faculty at IMSc, Chennai, India (2004 - )
- Post-doctoral Fellow at University of Tokyo, Japan (2004-2006)
- Post-doctoral Fellow at University of Bielefeld, Germany (2000-2004)
- Statistical Mechanics
- Quantum Field Theory
- Quantum Mechanics
- Formation of Topological Defects with Explicit Symmetry Breaking, Sanatan Digal and Ajit. M. Srivastava, PRL 76 (1996) 583.
- Observing Correlated Production of Defects and Antidefects in Liquid Crystals, Sanatan Digal, Rajarshi Ray and Ajit. M. Srivastava, PRL. 83 (1999) 5030.
- Deconfinement Through Chiral Symmetry Restoration in 2-Flavor QCD, Sanatan Digal, Edwin Laermann and Helmut Satz, EPJ. C18 (2001) 583.
- Quarkonium Feed Down and Sequential Suppression, Sanatan Digal, Peter Petreczky and Helmut Satz, PRD 64 (2001) 094015.
- Non-Abelian Topological Strings and Metastable States in The Linear Sigma Model, A. P. Balachandran and Sanatan Digal, PRD 66 (2002) 034018.
- Semi-Superfluid Strings in High Density QCD, A. P. Balachandran, Taeko Matsuura and Sanatan Digal, PRD (2006) 074009.
- Finite Temperature Phase Transition of a Single Scalar Field on a Fuzzy sphere, Chitarajan Das, Sanatan Digal, T. R. Govindarajan, MPLA (2009) 2693.
- Meta-stable States in Quark Gluon Plasma, Mridupawan Deka, Sanatan Digal and Ananta P. Mishra, PRD 85 (2012) 114505.
- Dynamical Restoration of Z_N Symmetry in SU(N) Higgs theories, Minati Biswal, Sanatan Digal, P. S. Saumia, NPB 910 (2016) 30.
- Confinement-Deconfinement Transition in SU(2) Higgs Theory, Minati Biswal, Mridupawan Deka, Sanatan Digal, P. S. Saumia, PRD 96(2017) 014503