- Lie algebras and their representations
- Algebraic combinatorics
- M.Sc (Integrated), Mathematics, IIT Kanpur, 1999.
- Ph.D, Mathematics, UC Berkeley, 2004.
- Visiting Research Assistant Professor, UC Davis, 2004-2007
- Lecturer, Pennsylvania State University, College Park, 2007
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, 2008-2010
- Reader, The Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai, 2010-2013.
- Professor, The Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai, 2013-present.
- Algebra I, II.
- Lie Algebras.
- Kostka-Foulkes polynomials for symmetrizable Kac-Moody algebras. Sém. Lothar. Combin. 58 (2007/08), Art. B58f.
- (with R. Venkatesh) Unique factorization of tensor products for Kac-Moody algebras. Adv. Math. 231 (2012), no. 6, 3162–3171.
- (with KN Raghavan, B. Ravinder) Stability of the Chari-Pressley-Loktev bases for local Weyl modules of sl2[t] [Algebr. Represent. Theory 18 (2015), no. 3, 613–632.
- (with R. Biswal, V. Chari, L. Schneider) Demazure flags, Chebyshev polynomials, partial and mock theta functions. J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 140 (2016), 38–75.