- Soft condensed matter
- Disordered systems: supercooled liquids, glasses, jammed materials, gels
- Non-equilibrium phenomena
- Faculty member, Institute of Mathematical Sciences (2014 --)
- Postdoc, Institute of Theoretical Physics II, Heinrich Heine University, Duesseldorf (2010 -- 2014)
- Postdoc, LPMCN, Université Claude Bernard. Lyon (2008 -- 2010)
- Postdoc, LCVN, Université de Montpellier, Montpellier (2006 -- 2008)
- Postdoc, JNCASR, Bangalore (2005 -- 2006)
- Statistical Mechanics I, 2016, 2017.
- Advanced Condensed Matter, 2019, 2020, 2021.
Elastoplastic Approach Based on Microscopic Insights for the Steady State and Transient Dynamics of Sheared Disordered Solids,
C Liu, S Dutta, P Chaudhuri, K Martens, Physical Review Letters 126 (13), 138005 (2021)
Extreme active matter at high densities,
R Mandal, PJ Bhuyan, P Chaudhuri, C Dasgupta, M Rao, Nature communications 11 (1), 1-8 (2020)
Poiseuille flow of soft polycrystals in 2D rough channels,
T Sarkar, P Chaudhuri, A Sain, Physical review letters 124 (15), 158003 (2020)
Response of glassy liquids to thermal gradients,
V Vaibhav, J Horbach, P Chaudhuri, Physical Review E 101 (2), 022605 (2020)
Effect of pinning on the yielding transition of amorphous solids,
B.P. Bhowmik, P. Chaudhuri, S. Karmakar, Physical review letters 123 (18), 185501 (2019)
Glassy swirls of active dumbbells,
R Mandal, PJ Bhuyan, P Chaudhuri, M Rao, C Dasgupta, Physical Review E 96 (4), 042605 (2017)
Ultra-long-range dynamic correlations in a microscopic model for aging gels,
P Chaudhuri, L Berthier, Physical Review E 95 (6), 060601 (2017)
Yielding of glass under shear: A directed percolation transition precedes shear-band formation,
GP Shrivastav, P Chaudhuri, J Horbach, Physical Review E 94 (4), 042605 (2016).
Impact of attractive interactions on the rheology of dense athermal particles,
E Irani, P Chaudhuri, C Heussinger, Physical review letters 112 (18), 188303 (2014).
Onset of flow in a confined colloidal glass under an imposed shear stress,
P Chaudhuri, J Horbach, Physical Review E 88 (4), 040301 (2013).