- Soft condensed matter
- Disordered systems: supercooled liquids, glasses, jammed materials, gels
- Non-equilibrium phenomena
- Reader, Institute of Mathematical Sciences (2014 --)
- Postdoc, Institute of Theoretical Physics II, Heinrich Heine University, Duesseldorf (2010 -- 2014)
- Postdoc, LPMCN, Université Claude Bernard. Lyon (2008 -- 2010)
- Postdoc, LCVN, Université de Montpellier, Montpellier (2006 -- 2008)
- Postdoc, JNCASR, Bangalore (2005 -- 2006)
- Statistical Mechanics I, 2016, 2017.
Yielding of glass under shear: A directed percolation transition precedes shear-band formation,
GP Shrivastav, P Chaudhuri, J Horbach, Physical Review E 94 (4), 042605 (2016).
Impact of attractive interactions on the rheology of dense athermal particles,
E Irani, P Chaudhuri, C Heussinger, Physical review letters 112 (18), 188303 (2014).
Onset of flow in a confined colloidal glass under an imposed shear stress,
P Chaudhuri, J Horbach, Physical Review E 88 (4), 040301 (2013).