- 58B32, 58B34, 58J37, 58J42, 58J22, 58J52
- 46L87, 46L80, 46L89, 46L65,46L53, 46N50
- 19K14, 19K35, 19K56
- If you are puzzled by these numbers please visit this page
- Ph.D from Indian Statistical Institute
- Please use bulleted list and choose Full HTML
- Measure Theoretic Probability, 2nd semester, 2016-17.
- Analysis I, 1st semester, 2016-17.
- Measure Theoretic Probability, 2nd Semester, 2015-16.
- Probability Theory and Markov Chains, 1st Semester, 2015-16.
- Functional Analysis, 2nd Semester, 2014-15.
- Functional Analysis, 2nd Semester, 2013-14.
- Real Analysis, 1st Semester, 2012-13.
- Morse Theory, 2nd Semester, 2010-11.
- Topology I,1st Semester, 2010-11.
- Banach Algebra K-theory, 1st semester, 2009-10.
- Complex Analysis, 2nd semester, 2008-09.
- Noncommutative Geometry, 2nd semester, 2007-08.
- Operator Algebras, 1st semester, 2006-07.
- Chakraborty, Partha Sarathi; Pal, Arup Kumar An invariant for homogeneous spaces of compact quantum groups. Adv. Math. 301 (2016), 258–288.
- Chakraborty, Partha Sarathi; Guin, Satyajit Connes' calculus for the quantum double suspension. J. Geom. Phys. 88 (2015), 16–29.
- Chakraborty, Partha Sarathi; Sundar, S. Quantum double suspension and spectral triples. J. Funct. Anal. 260 (2011), no. 9, 2716–2741.
- Chakraborty, Partha Sarathi; Pal, Arupkumar Equivariant spectral triples on the quantum SU(2) group. K-Theory 28 (2003), no. 2, 107–126.
- Chakraborty, Partha Sarathi; Sinha, Kalyan B. Geometry on the quantum Heisenberg manifold. J. Funct. Anal. 203 (2003), no. 2, 425–452.
- All my papers are listed here