- Heavy Flavour Physics, including B Physics, Charm Pysics
- CP violation in both quark and lepton sectors
- Neutrino Physics: oscillation physics, Mass models, Searches for Lepton number violating Meson Decays
- Tau Phyiscs
- Rare Meson Decays and searches for Physics Beyond the Standard Model
- BSc.(Hons) Physics, St. Stephen's College, University of Delhi, 1979-1982.
- MSc Physics, University of Delhi, 1982-1984.
- MS Theoretical Physics, University of Rochester, Rochester, New York, USA, 1984-1986.
- Ph.D, University of Alberta, Edmonton Alberta, Canada, 1986-1989.
- Research Associate, Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada.
- Post Doctoral fellow, IMSc
- DST project investigator at IMSc, Young Scientist Scheme
- DST project investigator at IMSc, Women Scientist scheme
- Faculty IMSc, 2005 onwards
- Particle Physics (2008, 2010, 2011, 2015)
- Advanced Particle Physics (2014, 2017)
- Please use bulleted list and choose Full HTML