- Complexity Theory: algebraic complexity, counting classes, proof complexity, circuits, communication ...
- Combinatorial and Discrete Algorithms
- PhD, IIT Madras, 1993.
- MTech by Research (Computer Science & Engg), IIT Bombay, 1988.
- BTech (Computer Science & Engg), IIT Bombay, 1986.
- Faculty at IMSc since 1994
- Post-doctoral fellow at IMSc during 1993
- Introduction to Computational Complexity
- Derandomization and PCPs
- Circuit Complexity
- Boolean Function Complexity
- Matchings in Graphs
- Linear Programming and Combinatorial Optimization
- Communication Complexity
- Concrete Lower Bounds
- Discrete Mathematics
- Theory of Computation
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Computational Geometry
- Combinatorial Geometry
Some Complete and Intermediate Polynomials in Algebraic Complexity Theory
Meena Mahajan and Nitin Saurabh.
In Theory of Computing Systems (TOCS) 62(3):622-652, 2018, (special issue for CSR 2016). CSR 2016.
Some perfect matchings and perfect half-integral matchings in NC.
Raghav Kulkarni, Meena Mahajan and Kasturi R. Varadarajan.
Chicago Journal of Theoretical Computer Science, Volume 2008 Article 4.
Non-commutative arithmetic circuits: depth reduction and size lower bounds.
Eric Allender, J. Jiao, Meena Mahajan and Vinay.
Theoretical Computer Science , Vol. 209 (1,2) (1998), pp. 47-86.