- Number Theory
- PhD, University of Toronto, 2018.
- Coleman postdoctoral fellow at Queen's University, (2018-2020).
- Inspire Faculty fellow at Chennai Mathematical Institute, (July-Dec, 2020).
- Assistant professor at IMSc, (2020- ).
- Analytic theory of algebraic numbers, Feb-May, 2022.
- Linear independence of values of the q-exponentials and related functions (with V. Kumar and S. Pathak), submitted.
- An effective bound on generalized Diophantine m-tuples (with S. Bhattacharjee, D. Saikia), submitted.
- On Ihara's conjectures for Euler-Kronecker constants (with M. R. Murty), submitted.
- On limit theorem of zeta functions, Proceedings of Subbarao conference, to appear.
- A localized Erdos-Kac theorem for \omega_y(p+a) (with M. R. Murty), Hardy Ramanujan Journal, to appear.
- Generalized Diophantine m-tuples (with S. Kim and M. R. Murty), Proceedings of AMS, 150, no. 4, 1455-1465, (2022).
- On the generalized Brauer-Siegel theorem for asymptotically exact families with solvable normal closure, Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN, 2021, issue. 14, (2021), 10941-10956.
- Large values of L-functions on 1-line (with K. Mahatab), Bulletin of Australian Mathematical Society, 103, no. 2, (2021), 230-243.
- A localized Erdos-Kac theorem (with M. R. Murty), Hardy-Ramanujan journal, 43, (2020), 17-23.
- On Euler-Kronecker constants and the generlized Brauer-Siegel theorem, Proceedings of American Mathematical Society, 148, (2020), 1399-1414.
- A uniqueness property of general Dirichlet series, Journal of Number theory, 206, (2020), 123-137.
- The Lindelof class of $L$-functions, II (with V. K. Murty), International Journal of number theory, 15, no. 10, (2019), 2201-2221.
- The Lindelof class of $L$-functions, PhD thesis, University of Toronto, 2018.