Early registration deadline extended to August 15, 2013.
- Registration fee does not apply for Members and Chairs of the Program Committee and Steering Commitee, Plenary speakers and Tutorial Lecturers. However, you are still requested to register at the registration link given below.
- Early registration fee applies only for delegates registering on or before August 15. For those registering after August 15 the late registration fee will apply.
- In case a registered delegate is unable to make it to the conference (owing, for instance, to visa related problems), the registration fee will be refunded on request.
(Delegates working in India, click here)
- Early Registration Fee: INR 23,300 (approximately € 300)
- Late Registration Fee: INR 27,000 (approximately € 350)
Registration fee covers the following:
Registration Steps and Payment Method
- Tutorials and all technical sessions of AQIS 2013
- Lunch on all days of the conference
- Dinner, if availed at the conference venue
- Excursion on 28 August
- Program of Indian music/dance on the evening of 26 or 27 August
(a) Direct transfer to the following bank account
- Online Registration: Delegates may use the following registration link: http://aqis2013.doattend.com/.
"Do attend" is an event registration web-app and it provides the option of paying the registration fees online by credit card, debit card, net banking or offline via wire transfer or cash on site. Do not be confused by terminology such as "buying tickets", this is simply a feature of `Do attend'!
- If you choose to pay the registration fee offline, you may do one of the following.
Please indicate your last name and regsitration number provided by 'doattend'.
Please send an email to email@example.com after performing the money transfer, for confirmation.
(b) On site Registration: You can pay by CASH or a Demand Draft drawn from an Indian bank, at the conference site. Note that the late registration fee will apply for delegates who choose to register on site.
For delegates working in India, IMSc will absorb the registration fee.
|Name of Beneficiary||THE INSTITUTE OF MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES - PLAN A/C |
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Bank Account Number||32911959501|
|Branch Address||2nd Floor, No.5, 1st Cross Street, Kasturibai Nagar, Adyar, Chennai - 600 020.|
|Bank telephone number||91-44-24455995|
|11 digit IFSC Code of the bank branch||SBIN0013361|
|MICR code of the bank branch||600002185|
|Account type||Current Account|
|Permanent Account Number||AAATT6815G|
- If you are the co-author of a poster or oral presentation in AQIS 2013, you can register by simply cliking on this registration link, and following carefully the instructions provided there. Note that you will need to provide your EasyChair Submission Number to complete the registration form.
- If you do not have a presentation in AQIS 2013, but have received an invitation from the Organizers, you can register at the same link by typing "INVITED" in the EasyChair Submission Number field.
- If you have neither a presentation nor an invitation and still wish to participate, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, making a case for your participation.