- Schooling at Springdales School, Pusa Road, New Delhi till 1991.
- Undergraduate study (B.Sc. (Honours) in Physics) at
St. Stephen's College,
University of Delhi (1991-1994).
- Ph.D. under the Integrated Ph.D. programme in physics
at the Indian Institute of Science,
Bangalore, in 1994. Received MS degree in 1998. Submitted
PhD thesis in July 2000, received degree in 2001.
Title of thesis: "Ground states,
excitations, thermodynamics and exact results in various lattice
systems." Supervisor: Prof B. Sriram Shastry.
- Postdoc, 2000-2002, CNRS, France, at LPT, ENS, Paris and
working mainly with Antoine Georges.
- Postdoc, 2002-2004, at The
Rockefeller University, New York, working with Eric Siggia and
- Present location (since August 2004):
Institute of Mathematical Sciences
C.I.T. Campus, Taramani
Chennai 600 113, India
A description of my research interests is here.