NBHM Scholarship Schemes
Policy related to the Written Test scheduled for 29 April 2023 and subsequent Selection Process
By submitting the application, the applicant certifies that:
and agrees to all the following:
At least one of the several eligibility criteria under the section "Eligibility to Write the Test" (in the advertisement) is satisfied by the applicant.
- All information filled on the application form is true and complete.
- Applications once completed cannot be changed.
- Application fee is non-refundable. However, in case the written test cannot be held as scheduled, the application fee (but not the collection charges) shall be returned to the bank account whose details appear on the application form.
- The key to the written test shall be published soon after the test and a short window of time (not less than 24 hours) shall be given during which it can be challenged.
- Interview shortlists and final selection results (including the names of the candidates) shall be published on this web page. To this extent, the selection results are public knowledge.
- NBHM is at liberty to share the test scores and other details of the test and interview performance directly (but privately) with the eight institutions mentioned on the first page of
- Final selection for grant of either scholarship shall primarily be on the basis of performance on the test and interview, but the selection committee is at liberty to take into consideration other aspects of the academic track record of the candidate. The details of the academic track record to be submitted by the candidate (if shortlisted for the interview) shall be complete and accurate.
- Candidates finally selected for the grant of either scholarship shall receive a formal offer letter from NBHM. No other form of certification of performance on the test or interview shall be issuable.
However, all candidates shall be able to check their own individual total test score by logging into the portal (after those scores are uploaded).