Physics PhD / Integrated PhD Programme - Admissions - 2022
Please make sure that you have read the details of the PhD and Integrated PhD programmes in Physics before submitting this form.
To apply online, you must create an account using a valid email. This account will remain valid from the time of account creation till one month after the date of declaration of results for that year. Email-ids are linked to the created account as well as to the application, and will be used for all communications. Therefore, the email-id should be active and must not be changed during this period.
The steps for submission of ON-LINE application form are:
- To create an account, click on the "Register" link on this page. You will receive an email with your account information after registering with a valid email-id. Follow the instructions given in the email for resetting your password and further login.
- Login to the Admission Portal with your username (your email-id) and password. Fill the form and save it, or, modify an already saved form. Press the "Submit" button ONLY when you have inserted and checked all the mandatory fields.
- You need to upload the following PDF files while submitting your application. Each file should not exceed 1000KB.
- Your curriculum vitae (Max file size 1000KB).
- Score Card of Qualifying Examination (Max file size 1000KB).
- After submission, a unique submission number and application details will be sent to your email-id.
- Please save all the emails sent to you and quote the unique submission number in any future communication.
- Your referees will get an automated email with a link to upload their reference letters after completion of your application.
- You may view your application and referee letter status after submitting your application.