The Institute of Mathematical Sciences
CIT campus Taramani, Chennai 600 113, India
Phone: (91)-44-2254 3207 Fax: (91)-44-2254 1586
Representation theory, group theory, harmonic analysis, combinatorics, number theory.
Specifically, matrix groups over local rings, abelian groups, Heisenberg groups, Weil representations.
Selected recent work
- Orbits of Pairs in Abelian Groups, with C. P. Anilkumar (submitted).
- The Centre of the Schur Algebra, with T. Geetha (submitted).
- Similarity of matrices over local rings of length two, with Pooja Singla and Steven Spallone (submitted).
- Buildings, extensions, and volume growth entropy, with Jayadev Athreya and Anish Ghosh, New York J. Math., 19:1-11, 2013.
- Degeneration and orbits of tuples and subgroups in an Abelian group, with Wesley Calvert and Kunal Dutta, J. Group Theory 16:221-233, 2013.