- IARCS: The Indian Association for Research in Computing Science
- ALI: Association for Logic in India
- EATCS : The European Association for Theoretical Computer Science
- ACM-SIGACT : The Special Interest Group on Algorithms and Computation Theory of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM-SIGACT)
- Schloss Dagstuhl: International Conference and Research Centre for Computer Science
- FSTTCS : The Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science Conference
- IOI: The International Olympiad in Informatics
- CCC: The IEEE Conference on Computational Complexity
- The Turing Award,
ACM's most prestigious technical award, awarded annually to an individual selected for contributions of a technical nature made to the computing community.
- The Goedel Award,
presented annually for outstanding papers in the area of theoretical computer science, and jointly sponsored by the EATCS and the ACM-SIGACT.
- The Rolf Nevanlinna Prize,
awarded once every 4 years at the International Congress of Mathematicians, for outstanding contributions in Mathematical Aspects of Information Sciences.
- The ACM Doctoral Dissertation Award,
presented annually to the author(s) of the best doctoral dissertation(s) in computer science and engineering.
- The Paris Kanellakis Theory and Practice Award,
annually honoring specific theoretical accomplishments that have had a significant and demonstrable effect on the practice of computing.
- The Grace Murray Hopper Award,
awarded annually to an outstanding young computer professional of the year, selected on the basis of a single recent major technical or service contribution.
- The Software System Award,
awarded to an institution or individual(s) recognized for developing a software system that has had a lasting influence, reflected in contributions to concepts, in commercial acceptance, or both.